We offer students an exciting opportunity to gain an insight into what it is like to be a trainee at MMS and to gain practical hands on experience within a leading law firm.
The internships are for a period of 3 weeks and take place between July and August each year.
In London you will be placed in one of our 9 practice areas at our One London Wall office.
What is attractive about the MMS internship?
- internships are fully paid
- we will assign you a buddy who will ensure you settle in and will be available to answer any queries you may have
- there will be an opportunity to visit a court local to your office
- there are a number of fun social events and activities, giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your fellow interns, as well as your new colleagues, including a welcoming and leaving drinks reception with our partners
- interns who impress will be offered a traineeship at the end of our programme and will thereafter receive financial support during their diploma
Minimum education standards
To apply you should have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a 2:1 honours degree or above.
In London, students should be in at least Year 2 and in Scotland, Year 3 of their honours degree in order to apply for a Summer Internship.
What to expect from our application process
- once your application form is received it will be assessed by our partners
- candidates shortlisted for assessment day
- The assessment day will include a research exercise and group exercise
- if successful summer internships will be offered
- our internships are carefully structured and combine a valuable training programme with first class exposure to top rate commercial work
- erasmus students that are unable to attend the assessment day will be invited to a Skype interview
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback unless you have made it through to the interview stages of the process.
Equality & diversity
As a Firm we are committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly and equally throughout their employment including: during recruitment and selection; training and development; and transfers and promotions, based solely on their merit, skills and experience.
Should you have any queries regarding Summer Internships, please contact email@example.com.